ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Human Uterine NK Cells Interact with Uterine Macrophages via NKG2D upon Stimulation with PAMPs
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 52–61, January 2009
How to Cite
Basu, S., Eriksson, M., Pioli, P. A., Conejo-Garcia, J., Mselle, T. F., Yamamoto, S., Wira, C. R. and Sentman, C. L. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Human Uterine NK Cells Interact with Uterine Macrophages via NKG2D upon Stimulation with PAMPs. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 61: 52–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00661.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Submitted July 3, 2008; accepted September 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.