ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Cell-Surface CD200 May Predict Efficacy of Paternal Mononuclear Leukocyte Immunotherapy in Treatment of Human Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 75–84, January 2009
How to Cite
Clark, D. A. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Cell-Surface CD200 May Predict Efficacy of Paternal Mononuclear Leukocyte Immunotherapy in Treatment of Human Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 61: 75–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00665.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Submitted July 13, 2008; accepted October 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.