ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Cellular Interaction Regulates Interleukin-8 Secretion by Granulosa-Lutein Cells and Monocytes/Macrophages
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 85–94, January 2009
How to Cite
Połeć, A., Tanbo, T. and Fedorcsák, P. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Cellular Interaction Regulates Interleukin-8 Secretion by Granulosa-Lutein Cells and Monocytes/Macrophages. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 61: 85–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00668.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Submitted September 23, 2008; accepted October 27, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.