ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Glycation Endproducts, Soluble Receptor for Advanced Glycation Endproducts and Cytokines in Diabetic and Non-diabetic Pregnancies
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 175–182, February 2009
How to Cite
Pertyńska-Marczewska, M., Głowacka, E., Sobczak, M., Cypryk, K. and Wilczyński, J. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Glycation Endproducts, Soluble Receptor for Advanced Glycation Endproducts and Cytokines in Diabetic and Non-diabetic Pregnancies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 61: 175–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2008.00679.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2009
- Submitted November 4, 2008; accepted December 1, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.