ORIGINAL ARTICLE: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies Evaluating Recombinant Plasmid pCXN2-mIzumo as a Potential Immunocontraceptive Antigen
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 227–235, March 2009
How to Cite
An, G., Huang, T.-H., Wang, D.-G., Xie, Q.-D., Ma, L. and Chen, D.-Y. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies Evaluating Recombinant Plasmid pCXN2-mIzumo as a Potential Immunocontraceptive Antigen. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 61: 227–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00685.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Submitted December 5, 2008; accepted January 5, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.