ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Prenatal Priming of Cord Blood T Lymphocytes by Microbiota in the Maternal Vagina
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 246–252, March 2009
How to Cite
Stencel-Gabriel, K., Gabriel, I., Wiczkowski, A., Paul, M. and Olejek, A. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Prenatal Priming of Cord Blood T Lymphocytes by Microbiota in the Maternal Vagina. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 61: 246–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00687.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Submitted October 8, 2008; accepted January 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.