These authors contributed equally to this study.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Changes in Endometrial Natural Killer Cell Expression of CD94, CD158a and CD158b are Associated with Infertility
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 265–276, April 2009
How to Cite
McGrath, E., Ryan, E. J., Lynch, L., Golden-Mason, L., Mooney, E., Eogan, M., O’Herlihy, C. and O’Farrelly, C. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Changes in Endometrial Natural Killer Cell Expression of CD94, CD158a and CD158b are Associated with Infertility. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 61: 265–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00688.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
- Submitted March 5, 2008; accepted January 16, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.