ORIGINAL ARTICLE: H3N2 Influenza A Virus Replicates in Immortalized Human First Trimester Trophoblast Cell Lines and Induces Their Rapid Apoptosis
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 139–146, September 2009
How to Cite
Trinh, Q. D., Izumi, Y., Komine-Aizawa, S., Shibata, T., Shimotai, Y., Kuroda, K., Mizuguchi, M., Ushijima, H., Mor, G. and Hayakawa, S. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: H3N2 Influenza A Virus Replicates in Immortalized Human First Trimester Trophoblast Cell Lines and Induces Their Rapid Apoptosis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 62: 139–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00723.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Submitted April 20, 2009; accepted June 16, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.