ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Impact of Female Sex Hormones on the Maturation and Function of Human Dendritic Cells
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 165–173, September 2009
How to Cite
Segerer, S. E., Müller, N., Van Den Brandt, J., Kapp, M., Dietl, J., Reichardt, H. M., Rieger, L. and Kämmerer, U. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Impact of Female Sex Hormones on the Maturation and Function of Human Dendritic Cells. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 62: 165–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00726.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Submitted April 28, 2009; accepted June 30, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.