ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Human Serum Complement C3 and Factor H in the Syndrome of Hemolysis, Elevated Liver Enzymes, and Low Platelet Count
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 238–242, October 2009
How to Cite
Ari, E., Yilmaz, Y., Gul, A., Alahdab, Y. O., Kedrah, A. E., Macunluoglu, B., Aydin, A., Arikan, H. and Ozener, C. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Human Serum Complement C3 and Factor H in the Syndrome of Hemolysis, Elevated Liver Enzymes, and Low Platelet Count. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 62: 238–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00731.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Submitted June 5, 2009; accepted July 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.