ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Maternal Circulating TNF-α Levels are Highly Correlated with IL-10 Levels, but not IL-6 and IL-8 Levels, in Women with Pre-Eclampsia
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 269–274, November 2009
How to Cite
Lewis, D. F., Canzoneri, B. J. and Wang, Y. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Maternal Circulating TNF-α Levels are Highly Correlated with IL-10 Levels, but not IL-6 and IL-8 Levels, in Women with Pre-Eclampsia. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 62: 269–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00735.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
- Submitted: April 24, 2009; accepted: July 28, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.