ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Thrombin Activatable Fibrinolysis Inhibitor and Clot Lysis Time in Pregnant Patients with Antiphospholipid Syndrome: Relationship with Pregnancy Outcome and Thrombosis
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 381–389, December 2009
How to Cite
Martinez-Zamora, M. A., Tassies, D., Carmona, F., Espinosa, G., Cervera, R., Reverter, J. C. and Balasch, J. (2009), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Thrombin Activatable Fibrinolysis Inhibitor and Clot Lysis Time in Pregnant Patients with Antiphospholipid Syndrome: Relationship with Pregnancy Outcome and Thrombosis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 62: 381–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00751.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Submitted July 28, 2009; accepted August 26, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.