SHORT COMMUNICATION: Increased Expression of Glutathione by Estradiol, Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha, and Interleukin 1-Beta in Endometrial Stromal Cells
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 352–356, December 2009
How to Cite
Lee, S. R., Kim, S. H., Lee, H. W., Kim, Y.-H., Chae, H. D., Kim, C.-H. and Kang, B. M. (2009), SHORT COMMUNICATION: Increased Expression of Glutathione by Estradiol, Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha, and Interleukin 1-Beta in Endometrial Stromal Cells. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 62: 352–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00760.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Submitted March 22, 2009; accepted September 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.