Both authors contributed equally to this work.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Predictors of Inflammatory Breast Diseases During Lactation – Results of a Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 28–37, January 2010
How to Cite
Wöckel, A., Beggel, A., Rücke, M., Abou-Dakn, M. and Arck, P. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Predictors of Inflammatory Breast Diseases During Lactation – Results of a Cohort Study. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00762.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
- Submitted July 1, 2009; accepted September 10, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.