ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Comparative Analysis of Peripheral Natural Killer Cells in the Two Phases of the Ovarian Cycle
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2010
How to Cite
Pantazi, A., Tzonis, P., Perros, G., Graphou, O., Keramitsoglou, T., Koussoulakos, S., Margaritis, L. and Varla-Leftherioti, M. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Comparative Analysis of Peripheral Natural Killer Cells in the Two Phases of the Ovarian Cycle. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00764.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Submitted May 19, 2009; accepted September 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.