SHORT COMMUNICATION: STAT3 Polymorphisms Linked with Idiopathic Recurrent Miscarriages
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 22–27, January 2010
How to Cite
Finan, R. R., Mustafa, F. E., Al-Zaman, I., Madan, S., Issa, A. A. and Almawi, W. Y. (2010), SHORT COMMUNICATION: STAT3 Polymorphisms Linked with Idiopathic Recurrent Miscarriages. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 22–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00765.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
- Submitted July 29, 2009; accepted September 15, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.