Present Address: Assisted Human Reproduction Implementation Office, Health Canada, 2nd Floor, Room 350-30, Place du Centre, 200 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau, Canada K1A 0K9.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Pregnancy Does not Deter the Development of a Potent Maternal Protective CD8+ T-Cell Acquired Immune Response Against Listeria Monocytogenes Despite Preferential Placental Colonization
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 Crown in the right of Canada
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 54–65, January 2010
How to Cite
Krishnan, L., Pejcic-Karapetrovic, B., Gurnani, K., Zafer, A. and Sad, S. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Pregnancy Does not Deter the Development of a Potent Maternal Protective CD8+ T-Cell Acquired Immune Response Against Listeria Monocytogenes Despite Preferential Placental Colonization. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 54–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00766.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
- Submitted July 10, 2009; accepted September 18, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.