ORIGINAL ARTICLE: A Prospective Case–Control Study Analyzes 12 Thrombophilic Gene Mutations in Turkish Couples with Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 126–136, February 2010
How to Cite
Yenicesu, G. I., Cetin, M., Ozdemir, O., Cetin, A., Ozen, F., Yenicesu, C., Yildiz, C. and Kocak, N. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: A Prospective Case–Control Study Analyzes 12 Thrombophilic Gene Mutations in Turkish Couples with Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 126–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00770.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Submitted April 24, 2009; accepted October 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!