Presented as a plenary lecture at the 7th European Congress of Reproductive Immunology, Marathon, Greece, September 17, 2009
REVIEW ARTICLE: Tolerance Mechanisms in Pregnancy: A Reappraisal of the Role of Class I Paternal MHC Antigens*
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 93–103, February 2010
How to Cite
Clark, D. A., Chaouat, G., Wong, K., Gorczynski, R. M. and Kinsky, R. (2010), REVIEW ARTICLE: Tolerance Mechanisms in Pregnancy: A Reappraisal of the Role of Class I Paternal MHC Antigens. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 93–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00774.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2009
- Submitted September 1, 2009; accepted October 2, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!