ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Profile of Peripheral Blood Neutrophil Cytokines in Diabetes Type 1 Pregnant Women and its Correlation with Selected Parameters in the Newborns
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 150–160, February 2010
How to Cite
Pertyńska-Marczewska, M., Głowacka, E., Grodzicka, A., Sobczak, M., Cypryk, K., Wilczyński, J. R. and Wilczyński, J. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Profile of Peripheral Blood Neutrophil Cytokines in Diabetes Type 1 Pregnant Women and its Correlation with Selected Parameters in the Newborns. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 150–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00775.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2009
- Submitted August 7, 2009; accepted October 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.