ORIGINAL ARTICLE: A Multi-Subunit Chlamydial Vaccine Induces Antibody and Cell-Mediated Immunity in Immunized Koalas (Phascolarctos cinereus): Comparison of Three Different Adjuvants
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 161–172, February 2010
How to Cite
Carey, A. J., Timms, P., Rawlinson, G., Brumm, J., Nilsson, K., Harris, J. M. and Beagley, K. W. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: A Multi-Subunit Chlamydial Vaccine Induces Antibody and Cell-Mediated Immunity in Immunized Koalas (Phascolarctos cinereus): Comparison of Three Different Adjuvants. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 161–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00776.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Submitted September 1, 2009; accepted October 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.