OPINION: Some Severe Maternal Diseases Might be Caused by Fetal-Versus-Maternal Disease (FVMD)
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 189–192, March 2010
How to Cite
Yan, L., Zuo, C., Wei, D. and Zhao, X. (2010), OPINION: Some Severe Maternal Diseases Might be Caused by Fetal-Versus-Maternal Disease (FVMD). American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 189–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00789.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Submitted October 18, 2009; accepted November 2, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.