ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Activation of the Alternative Pathway of Complement is a Feature of Pre-Term Parturition but not of Spontaneous Labor at Term
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 318–330, April 2010
How to Cite
Vaisbuch, E., Romero, R., Erez, O., Mazaki-Tovi, S., Kusanovic, J. P., Soto, E., Dong, Z., Chaiworapongsa, T., Kim, S. K., Ogge, G., Pacora, P., Yeo, L. and Hassan, S. S. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Activation of the Alternative Pathway of Complement is a Feature of Pre-Term Parturition but not of Spontaneous Labor at Term. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 318–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00800.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Submitted November 8, 2009; accepted November 18, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!