ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Activation of the Alternative Pathway of Complement is a Feature of Pre-Term Parturition but not of Spontaneous Labor at Term
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 318–330, April 2010
How to Cite
Vaisbuch, E., Romero, R., Erez, O., Mazaki-Tovi, S., Kusanovic, J. P., Soto, E., Dong, Z., Chaiworapongsa, T., Kim, S. K., Ogge, G., Pacora, P., Yeo, L. and Hassan, S. S. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Activation of the Alternative Pathway of Complement is a Feature of Pre-Term Parturition but not of Spontaneous Labor at Term. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 318–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00800.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Submitted November 8, 2009; accepted November 18, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.