ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Maternal Plasma Concentration of the Pro-Inflammatory Adipokine Pre-B-Cell-Enhancing Factor (PBEF)/Visfatin Is Elevated In Pregnant Patients with Acute Pyelonephritis
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 252–262, March 2010
How to Cite
Mazaki-Tovi, S., Vaisbuch, E., Romero, R., Kusanovic, J. P., Chaiworapongsa, T., Kim, S. K., Nhan-Chang, C.-L., Gomez, R., Yoon, B. H., Yeo, L., Mittal, P., Ogge, G., Gonzalez, J. M. and Hassan, S. S. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Maternal Plasma Concentration of the Pro-Inflammatory Adipokine Pre-B-Cell-Enhancing Factor (PBEF)/Visfatin Is Elevated In Pregnant Patients with Acute Pyelonephritis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 252–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2009.00804.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Submitted November 28, 2009; accepted December 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.