ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Serum Anti-endometrial Antibodies in Infertile Women – Potential Risk Factor for Implantation Failure
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 349–357, May 2010
How to Cite
Sarapik, A., Haller-Kikkatalo, K., Utt, M., Teesalu, K., Salumets, A. and Uibo, R. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Serum Anti-endometrial Antibodies in Infertile Women – Potential Risk Factor for Implantation Failure. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 63: 349–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00808.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Submitted November 10, 2009; accepted December 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.