The two authors contributed equally to this work.
Phagocytosis of Apoptotic Trophoblast Cells by Human Endometrial Endothelial Cells Induces Proinflammatory Cytokine Production
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 12–19, July 2010
How to Cite
Peng, B., Koga, K., Cardenas, I., Aldo, P. and Mor, G. (2010), Phagocytosis of Apoptotic Trophoblast Cells by Human Endometrial Endothelial Cells Induces Proinflammatory Cytokine Production. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 64: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00815.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Submitted January 5, 2010; accepted January 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.