Present address: Laboratoire de Microbiologie Immunologie, UPRES-EA 1254, Université de Rennes I, 2 Avenue du Professeur Léon Bernard, 35043 Rennes, France.
Local Applications of GM-CSF Induce the Recruitment of Immune Cells in Cervical Low-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 126–136, August 2010
How to Cite
Hubert, P., Doyen, J., Capelle, X., Arafa, M., Renoux, V., Bisig, B., Seidel, L., Evrard, B., Bousarghin, L., Gerday, C., Boniver, J., Foidart, J.-M., Delvenne, P. and Jacobs, N. (2010), Local Applications of GM-CSF Induce the Recruitment of Immune Cells in Cervical Low-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 64: 126–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00834.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Submitted December 10, 2009; accepted February 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.