Association Between Mannose-Binding Lectin Gene Polymorphisms and Pre-eclampsia in Brazilian Women
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 359–374, November 2010
How to Cite
Vianna, P., Da Silva, G. K., Dos Santos, B. P., Bauer, M. E., Dalmáz, C. A., Bandinelli, E. and Chies, J. A. B. (2010), Association Between Mannose-Binding Lectin Gene Polymorphisms and Pre-eclampsia in Brazilian Women. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 64: 359–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00846.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Submitted January 28, 2010; accepted March 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!