Trophoblast-Derived Exosomes Mediate Monocyte Recruitment and Differentiation
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 65–77, January 2011
How to Cite
Atay, S., Gercel-Taylor, C., Suttles, J., Mor, G. and Taylor, D. D. (2011), Trophoblast-Derived Exosomes Mediate Monocyte Recruitment and Differentiation. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 65–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00880.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Submitted February 26, 2010; accepted April 15, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.