Chlamydia muridarum Major Outer Membrane Protein-Specific Antibodies Inhibit In Vitro Infection but Enhance Pathology In Vivo
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 118–126, February 2011
How to Cite
Cunningham, K. A., Carey, A. J., Hafner, L., Timms, P. and Beagley, K. W. (2011), Chlamydia muridarum Major Outer Membrane Protein-Specific Antibodies Inhibit In Vitro Infection but Enhance Pathology In Vivo. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 118–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00894.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2010
- Submitted March 31, 2010; accepted May 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!