Comparative Immunological Effect of Anticoagulant and Antioxidant Therapy in the Prevention of Abortion in Mice
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 104–109, February 2011
How to Cite
Junovich, G., Dubinsky, V., Gentile, T., Sarto, A., Pasqualini, S. and Gutiérrez, G. (2011), Comparative Immunological Effect of Anticoagulant and Antioxidant Therapy in the Prevention of Abortion in Mice. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 104–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00896.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Submitted May 21, 2010; accepted June 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.