The Immunohistochemical Analysis of RCAS1, HLA-G, and B7H4-Positive Macrophages in Partial and Complete Hydatidiform Mole in Both Applied Therapeutic Surgery and Surgery Followed by Chemotherapy
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 164–172, February 2011
How to Cite
Basta, P., Galazka, K., Mach, P., Jozwicki, W., Walentowicz, M. and Wicherek, L. (2011), The Immunohistochemical Analysis of RCAS1, HLA-G, and B7H4-Positive Macrophages in Partial and Complete Hydatidiform Mole in Both Applied Therapeutic Surgery and Surgery Followed by Chemotherapy. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 164–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00897.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Submitted April 23, 2010; accepted: June 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!