Lymphocyte Calcium Influx Characteristics and their Modulation by Kv1.3 and IKCa1 Channel Inhibitors in Healthy Pregnancy and Preeclampsia
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 154–163, February 2011
How to Cite
Toldi, G., Stenczer, B., Treszl, A., Kollár, S., Molvarec, A., Tulassay, T., Rigó, J. and Vásárhelyi, B. (2011), Lymphocyte Calcium Influx Characteristics and their Modulation by Kv1.3 and IKCa1 Channel Inhibitors in Healthy Pregnancy and Preeclampsia. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 154–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00899.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Submitted April 13, 2010; accepted June 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!