The Distribution of CD56dimCD16+ and CD56brightCD16− Cells are Associated with Prolactin Levels during Pregnancy and Menstrual Cycle in Healthy Women
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 433–437, April 2011
How to Cite
Martínez-García, E. A., Sánchez-Hernández, P. E., Chavez-Robles, B., Nuñez-Atahualpa, L., Martín-Márquez, B. T., Arana-Argaez, V. E., García-Iglesias, T., González-López, L., Gamez-Nava, J. I., Petri, M. H., Velazquez-Rodriguez, J., Salazar-Paramo, M., Davalos-Rodriguez, I. P., Daneri-Navarro, A. and Vázquez-Del Mercado, M. (2011), The Distribution of CD56dimCD16+ and CD56brightCD16− Cells are Associated with Prolactin Levels during Pregnancy and Menstrual Cycle in Healthy Women. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 433–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00916.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2010
- Submitted June 13, 2010; accepted July 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.