Induction of APS after TTd Hyper-Immunization has a Different Outcome in BALB/c and C57BL/6 Mice
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 492–502, May 2011
How to Cite
Zivkovic, I., Stojanovic, M., Petrusic, V., Inic-Kanada, A. and Dimitrijevic, L. (2011), Induction of APS after TTd Hyper-Immunization has a Different Outcome in BALB/c and C57BL/6 Mice. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 492–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00922.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Submitted June 15, 2010; accepted September 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.