Co-first author, contributed equally to this study.
Association of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Gene Polymorphisms with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion in Chinese Han Women
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 521–525, May 2011
How to Cite
Xing, X., Yan, J., Zhao, Y., You, L., Bian, Y. and Chen, Z.-J. (2011), Association of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Gene Polymorphisms with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion in Chinese Han Women. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 521–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00924.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Submitted July 5, 2010; accepted September 20, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.