Focal Increases of Fetal Macrophages in Placentas from Pregnancies with Histological Chorioamnionitis: Potential Role of Fibroblast Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-1
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 470–479, May 2011
How to Cite
Toti, P., Arcuri, F., Tang, Z., Schatz, F., Zambrano, E., Mor, G., Niven-Fairchild, T., Abrahams, V. M., Krikun, G., Lockwood, C. J. and Guller, S. (2011), Focal Increases of Fetal Macrophages in Placentas from Pregnancies with Histological Chorioamnionitis: Potential Role of Fibroblast Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-1. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 470–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00927.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Submitted September 28, 2010; accepted accepted October 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!