Apoptosis is Induced in Chlamydia trachomatis-infected HEp-2 Cells by the Addition of a Combination Innate Immune Activation Compounds and the Inhibitor Wedelolactone
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 460–465, May 2011
How to Cite
Huston, W. M., Gloeckl, S., de Boer, L., Beagley, K. W. and Timms, P. (2011), Apoptosis is Induced in Chlamydia trachomatis-infected HEp-2 Cells by the Addition of a Combination Innate Immune Activation Compounds and the Inhibitor Wedelolactone. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 460–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00936.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Submitted September 2, 2010; accepted November 1, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.