Previous presentation in event: Presented at the XXI European Congress of Perinatal Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey, September 10–13, 2008.
Amniotic Fluid Interleukin-1 Beta and Interleukin-6, but not Interleukin-8 Correlate with Microbial Invasion of the Amniotic Cavity in Preterm Labor
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 549–556, June 2011
How to Cite
Marconi, C., de Andrade Ramos, B. R., Peraçoli, J. C., Donders, G. G. G. and da Silva, M. G. (2011), Amniotic Fluid Interleukin-1 Beta and Interleukin-6, but not Interleukin-8 Correlate with Microbial Invasion of the Amniotic Cavity in Preterm Labor. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 549–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00940.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2011
- Submitted September 13, 2010; accepted October 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.