Degree of TNF-α/IL-10 Cytokine Elevation Correlates With IVF Success Rates in Women Undergoing Treatment With Adalimumab (Humira) and IVIG
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 610–618, June 2011
How to Cite
Winger, E. E., Reed, J. L., Ashoush, S., El-Toukhy, T., Ahuja, S. and Taranissi, M. (2011), Degree of TNF-α/IL-10 Cytokine Elevation Correlates With IVF Success Rates in Women Undergoing Treatment With Adalimumab (Humira) and IVIG. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 610–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00946.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
- Submitted October 3, 2010; accepted November 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.