Present address: Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA.
Uric Acid Induces Trophoblast IL-1β Production Via the Inflammasome: Implications for the Pathogenesis of Preeclampsia
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 542–548, June 2011
How to Cite
Mulla, M. J., Myrtolli, K., Potter, J., Boeras, C., Kavathas, P. B., Sfakianaki, A. K., Tadesse, S., Norwitz, E. R., Guller, S. and Abrahams, V. M. (2011), Uric Acid Induces Trophoblast IL-1β Production Via the Inflammasome: Implications for the Pathogenesis of Preeclampsia. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 542–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00960.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Submitted November 19, 2010; accepted November 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.