Current address: Hospital Zonal Bariloche, (8400)Bariloche, Rio Negro, Republica Argentina.
Increased COX-2 Expression in Human Vaginal Epithelial Cells Exposed to Nonoxynol-9, a Vaginal Contraceptive Microbicide that Failed to Protect Women from HIV-1 Infection
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 569–577, June 2011
How to Cite
Zalenskaya, I. A., Cerocchi, O. G., Joseph, T., Donaghay, M. A., Schriver, S. D. and Doncel, G. F. (2011), Increased COX-2 Expression in Human Vaginal Epithelial Cells Exposed to Nonoxynol-9, a Vaginal Contraceptive Microbicide that Failed to Protect Women from HIV-1 Infection. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 65: 569–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00964.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Submitted September 20, 2010; accepted December 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.