Circulating Cell-Derived Microparticles in Women with Pregnancy Loss
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 199–208, September 2011
How to Cite
Alijotas-Reig, J., Palacio-Garcia, C., Farran-Codina, I., Zarzoso, C., Cabero-Roura, L. and Vilardell-Tarres, M. (2011), Circulating Cell-Derived Microparticles in Women with Pregnancy Loss. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 199–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00972.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Submitted August 16, 2010; accepted December 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.