Endometriosis-Associated Infertility: Double Intrauterine Insemination Improves Fecundity in Patients Positive for Antiendometrial Antibodies
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 100–107, August 2011
How to Cite
Subit, M., Gantt, P., Broce, M., Seybold, D. J. and Randall, G. (2011), Endometriosis-Associated Infertility: Double Intrauterine Insemination Improves Fecundity in Patients Positive for Antiendometrial Antibodies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 100–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2010.00973.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Submitted July 22, 2010; accepted December 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.