The serum CRP on postoperative day 3, day 7, and the amniotic fluid IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-8 were significantly associated with poor prognosis of fetal survival.
Upregulated Amniotic Fluid Cytokines and Chemokines in Emergency Cerclage with Protruding Membranes*
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 310–319, October 2011
How to Cite
Park, J.-C., Kim, D.-J. and Kwak-kim, J. (2011), Upregulated Amniotic Fluid Cytokines and Chemokines in Emergency Cerclage with Protruding Membranes. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 310–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.00991.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Submitted November 10, 2010; accepted January 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.