Low Circulating CD4+ CD25+ Foxp3+ T Regulatory Cell Levels Predict Miscarriage Risk in Newly Pregnant Women with a History of Failure
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 320–328, October 2011
How to Cite
Winger, E. E. and Reed, J. L. (2011), Low Circulating CD4+ CD25+ Foxp3+ T Regulatory Cell Levels Predict Miscarriage Risk in Newly Pregnant Women with a History of Failure. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 320–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.00992.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Submitted November 21, 2010; accepted January 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.