These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Costimulatory Signal Upregulation is Associated with Th1 Bias at the Maternal–Fetal Interface in Human Miscarriage
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 270–278, October 2011
How to Cite
Jin, L.-P., Fan, D.-X., Zhang, T., Guo, P.-F. and Li, D.-J. (2011), The Costimulatory Signal Upregulation is Associated with Th1 Bias at the Maternal–Fetal Interface in Human Miscarriage. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 270–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.00997.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Submitted December 21, 2010; accepted February 14, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.