First Evidence of Genetic Association Between the MIF-173G/C Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 416–422, November 2011
How to Cite
Li, C., Qiao, B., Zhan, Y., Qi, W. and Chen, Z.-J. (2011), First Evidence of Genetic Association Between the MIF-173G/C Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 416–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01011.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Submitted November 6, 2010; accepted March 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!