Present address: Department of Radiology, Clinical Hospital Center, Rijeka, Croatia.
First Trimester Pregnancy Decidual Natural Killer Cells Contain and Spontaneously Release High Quantities of Granulysin
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 363–372, November 2011
How to Cite
Vujaklija, D. V., Gulic, T., Sucic, S., Nagata, K., Ogawa, K., Laskarin, G., Saito, S., Haller, H. and Rukavina, D. (2011), First Trimester Pregnancy Decidual Natural Killer Cells Contain and Spontaneously Release High Quantities of Granulysin. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01015.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Submitted February 28, 2011; accepted March 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!