Increased Reactive Oxygen Species and Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha Production by Monocytes are Associated with Elevated Levels of Uric Acid in Pre-Eclamptic Women
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 460–467, December 2011
How to Cite
Peraçoli, M. T. S., Bannwart, C. F., Cristofalo, R., Medeiros Borges, V. T., Araújo Costa, R. A., Witkin, S. S. and Peraçoli, J. C. (2011), Increased Reactive Oxygen Species and Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha Production by Monocytes are Associated with Elevated Levels of Uric Acid in Pre-Eclamptic Women. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 66: 460–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.2011.01016.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Submitted March 3, 2011; accepted March 10, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!